Label materials to be stored in cryogenic freezers
- Withstands temperatures of -80°C (-112°F)
- Designed to wrap around itself, and the attached surface
- Perfect for color-coding test tubes and vials
- 2.3 mil topcoat label protection
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 70' per roll
Cryogenic VialWRAP Tape is specially designed with a permanent acrylic adhesive to withstand extreme temperatures, as low as -112° F, commonly experienced in scientific research and health care freezing processes. Ideal for color-coding test tubes and vials, wrapping around itself and the attached surface.
A durable 2.3 mil topcoat makes it a reliable canvas for printing lasting text or safety symbols.
Each roll is 70' in length.
There are no reviews. Be first and